Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

total (cigarette) recall

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

My page wont load but i think i know which one youre on about. Personally i dont like "The Truth" organisation. Their commercials on prime-time tv are attempts to shock people into quiting smoking FFS yeah, just because someone sees shock tactics theyre going to stop an addictive habit they've been doing for years. They are the same people that if you were to blow smoke within a mile of them they would have you in court for attempted murder.

P.S. I dont smoke
    P.S.S. I dont like smoke

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

thanks very much bard, i have spent about half an hour sifting through that website which has nothing but ads and it was an educational waste of time. smile.gif

adnans

Advertisement