Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Forza Italia!!

• 30-06-2000 11:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭

Take it Holland!

Hey all,

Just letting out my annoyance at muppets in general.

I wish Dunphy and the rest of the begrudgers would shut tf up for once.

This is a team who can't break down a ten-man defense (ten-man for around 100 minutes of play no less), who miss 5 penos, and who had countless opportunities including hitting the post, who had the support of 95% of the stadium and were favorites coming into the tournament, and into this game in particular.

Don't make me laugh.

Al.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Still means the final will be a dull as ditchwater now the eyeties are in it frown.gif

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Pretence

Finals are always dull anyway, tis the nature of the beast

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

I dunno, it's generally 2 brilliant semi's, then a crap final; so since we've had 2 crap semi's we're gonna get a brilliant final. smile.gif

Or something like that.

Al.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Pretence

biggrin.gif Hopefully biggrin.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Well, there we go then! Not bad at all, was it?

I enjoyed it, bit disappointed for Italy, but Del Piero had enough changes, they can't complain..

Allez les bleus! (err, that being the bleus francais not the other chaps)

Al.

• Advertisement
Advertisement