Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morbid Angel

Options
  • 09-02-2005 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭

I've got my hands on 'Gateways To Annihilation' and 'Altars Of Madness' for some time,I'm loving Gateways but I'm not too fond of Altars...How about you guys what do ye think ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,564 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Pyr0 wrote:
    I've got my hands on 'Gateways To Annihilation' and 'Altars Of Madness' for some time,I'm loving Gateways but I'm not too fond of Altars...How about you guys what do ye think ??

Unusual! Most people would rate Altars higher than Gateways I'd imagine. Love Blessed are the Sick and Formulas Fatal to the Flesh. Covenant and Domination have some great songs but get a bit boring by the end (IMHO). Heretic is best avoided.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Blessed Are The Sick, Covenant and Domination are the greatest IMO. Didn't really like the Steve Tucker stuff too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

I'd say I prefer the general sound of Gateways, but Altars has much better songs. It's all good, but I'd say my personal favourite would be Blessed are the Sick, especially Leading the Rats. That said, Covenant has it's charms, especially God of Emptiness and World of ****

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Personally I love both albums equally. As nosmo said, there is a great sound off GTA, but there really is some great songs on AOM. If you're looking for a mixture of both, look no further than Covenant and Domination. Two monsterous albums. Blessed are the Sick is very good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Cool I'll try get my hands on these..thanks lads....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I've only got Covenant and Domination. Great albums, but I lean more towards Covenant tbh.

Advertisement