Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HE SAID, SHE SAID

Options
  • 05-04-2001 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭

He said... Want a quickie?
    She said...As opposed to what?

He said... I don't know why you wear a bra; you've got nothing to put in it.
    She said...You wear briefs, don't you?

He said... Since I first laid eyes on you, I've wanted to makelove to you in the worst way.
    She said...Well, you succeeded.

He said... 'If you only could learn to make me a proper meal, then we could manage without the cook. And if you cleaned the house, we could fire the maid as well.'
    She said...'Darling, if you only could learn to satisfy meproperly we could do without the gardener too'

He said... Why do you women always try to impress us with your looks, not with your brains?
    She said...Because there is a bigger chance that a man is a moron than he is blind.

He said... Why don't you tell me when you have an orgasm?
    She said...I would, but you're never there.

He said... "Shall we try a different position tonight?"
    She said..."That's a good idea.... you stand by the ironing board while I sit on the sofa and fart.

Advertisement