Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AcoustiPack Pre-cut kit for the Antec Sonata

Options
  • 09-02-2005 9:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

I am trying to source this in Ireland/UK. According to quietpc.com, it can be got in Peats, but no sign of it on their website. Its about €70 on dabs.com delivered, which is a tad pricey.

Can anyone recommend any other stores that stock it? Or recommend a similar but less expensive product.

pre "smart mouth" response
    I've tried stuffing the PC with socks, but they caught fire. Also tried buying a few hamster, but they peed and shorted the mobo.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I am trying to source this in Ireland/UK. According to quietpc.com, it can be got in Peats, but no sign of it on their website. Its about €70 on dabs.com delivered, which is a tad pricey.

Can anyone recommend any other stores that stock it? Or recommend a similar but less expensive product.

pre "smart mouth" response
    I've tried stuffing the PC with socks, but they caught fire. Also tried buying a few hamster, but they peed and shorted the mobo.

I think I have a few big sheets of this stuff at home. Will check later and let you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

w00t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Yep, found the stuff.

I had it put away for a project and never got around to it.

I'll take a picture of it and post it later

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Yep, found the stuff.

I had it put away for a project and never got around to it.

I'll take a picture of it and post it later

I was thinking of buying some of this stuff... does it actually work? What about the cheaper sound proofing stuff you can put inside your case? Temp increases?

Advertisement