Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something peculiar

Options
  • 09-02-2005 11:21am
    Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭

When I logged on today, the home page is the same as the last time I was here, yesterday, ie it hasnt refreshed. Most of the forums are the same but this one and a few others are grand and are up to date. Is this to do with me, or is something funny going on, to do with the problems youve been having?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

The page is probably cached / temp saved on your machine or the proxy you dial out on.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Cheers, being one of the 'turn it on and it works' computer users when it throws something like this, not clever enough to know what to do. :D Cleared cookies, hit refresh, et voila. Easy when you know how. :rolleyes:

Advertisement