Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€50 double chance last night

Options
  • 09-02-2005 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭

How did the last two tables go / who won? Steve Davis seemed like he knew what he was doing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

I went out in 5th after pulling a needless move into the big blind with A9, it was 2.30 by then. Steve "interesting" Davis was gone before the final table. Its not a bad tourney that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭JuliusFranco

Graham (i think..nice guy) won, an old lady whose name I can't remember came second after they came to a deal

i got 4th after my AQ got beaten by a A9 but i was well chuffed with meself!:D It's a fantastic tournie and I hope they keep it going.

Steve Davis went out about 13th. He certainly knew what he was doing, lets not forget he got to the final of the Poker Million in 2003!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭TimFoil

Was a good game fellas, I sure got lucky in a couple of spots – that A9 v AQ beat clinched it in the end for me. You guys made some good plays throughout, guess Ill probably see you there again next week..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

stupid question, i know there was a thread already. it's 50 to enter yeah? its not a rebuy/add on tournament?

this is the one where you can decide to take larger starting stack or top up?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

You got it, no-rebuy, start with 1500 chips and can take the rest anytime after the first hand to the break.

That's a young looking Hoff in your sig, kudos

• Advertisement
Advertisement