Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Motor bike tyres

Options
  • 09-02-2005 11:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hey people,

any of you know where I can get myself a new set of motor bike tyres for my suzuki GN 125?

In the dublin area :-)

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Interesting.

Do they operate a Quick-Fit style "Drop your bike in and we'll sort your tyres/brakes/exhaust before lunchtime"?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

most things will be done while u wait but it is one of this Quick-Fit style company

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭a_ominous

Cotters near the Red Cow were the best value when I was getting tyres last summer.
    Premier MC in Inchicore were good the time before that.
    If you can fit or get them fitted, try www.MandP.co.uk Sometimes there are deals to be had.

Advertisement