Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart employee happy to answer questions on bb rollout

1101112131416»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭Blindpew

I noticed on the smart telecom website that excessive users may be restricted. I was wondering what smart telecom would consider excessive. I remember having No Limits some years ago but still got cauctioned for over use. In my opinion an unlimited service should have no limits, but seeing as you have limits I was wondering what they are?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Blindpew, all talk about caps has been moved over to this thread. If you want to talk/ask questions about caps, use that thread instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Sully04 wrote:
    Bumped for notice.

Also, a friend of mine is living in Fenor, Tramore Co.waterford (just outside Tramore, very very small population compared to Tramore itself - a little village by itself and its 20-30mins from Tramore) claims Smart Telecom called her up and said they would install broadband for them straight away if they went with them.

I thought Waterford wasnt even due connection with Smart untill May/June? And Fenor of all places has been offered broadband? Why is this?

- Sully

Nope, we aren't being put on til may/june - That's what it said when I put through my order. I highly doubt Fenor will be enabled before us..

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Couch Potato

Mailman wrote:
    have enough people from Blanchardstown expressed interest for you to bring forward the date for roll out to Blanchardstown?

afaik - Blanch isn't even on the list as it is not close to the Smart fibre network

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Thread split to make it easier to read.

New Thread
    Here

Chief..

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement