Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloc Party Album

Options
  • 09-02-2005 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

D new single hit me in d face d first time I heard it!! Is d whole album dis good or is dis a fortunate 1 off???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭kida

O album é realmente bom e eu ouço-me que são mesmo melhores vivem.

(If you spoke English I might have replied in English) :confused::confused:

kida wrote:
    O album é realmente bom e eu ouço-me que são mesmo melhores vivem.

(If you spoke English I might have replied in English) :confused::confused:

Touche

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 magz

Yeah wel thanks 4 the help ;)

Any1 else got an opinion I mite be interested in?? I've heard they're good live as well kida!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

see here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭ThatBloke

It's quality. We're reviewing it next monday on our show.

See Below

|
    |
    V

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Silent Alarm is absolutely brill. It gets better and better with each listen. If you like their first few singles I would definitely recommend it to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

magz wrote:
    Any1 else got an opinion I mite be interested in?? I've heard they're good live as well kida!!

they must be good live, as they played whelans in january which they sold out whelans, all that on one ep and a few singles (silent alarm wasn't released when they played whelans)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭ThatBloke

They'd been featuring fairly regularly on MTV2 for about 6 months before the Whelans gig so it was no surprise they sold out. To be honest I was surprised it wasn't moved to a bigger venue.

they must be good live, as they played whelans in january which they sold out whelans, all that on one ep and a few singles (silent alarm wasn't released when they played whelans)

Very good point.. was out of the country and sick that I missed the gig... have to agree with ThatBloke though - they've been getting a lot of tv exposure, which helps when selling tickets- i first heard them on tv and good God... my ears haven't pricked that high in a long time!!
    Silent Alarm is absolutely brill. It gets better and better with each listen. If you like their first few singles I would definitely recommend it to you.

Ok I'm persuaded.. it's worth a purchase. Nothing worse than an album that you think will be amazing but find yourself disappointed (not to mention bored) after a few listens. Very hard to find one that keeps you interested. Sounds like it's worth a go.

• Advertisement
Advertisement