Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AUDIOSLAVE tour dates announced

Options
  • 09-02-2005 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

audioslave have announced 3 dates for the uk at the end of june... you no what this means... THEY'RE GONNA COME OVER TO IRELAND AGAIN....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

nope, just means so far, they are playing in England

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭2+2=5

yeah, and they will come over to Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

the fact that this is posted by someone called 2+2=5 means i hope u havnt got carried away!hope audioslave do come over,say they will they playeed a few years ago and was a fantastic show. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

That show was great. Hopefully they play some new stuff. Anyone know if they have any plans for the new album such as release date or anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

You know, there IS a gigs board?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I saw them the last time, they were good but I wouldn't rush out to see them again.

Brow wrote:
    That show was great. Hopefully they play some new stuff. Anyone know if they have any plans for the new album such as release date or anything?

yeah they are releasing an album may/june apparently.. i cant wait to hear it, id say it'l be class

You know, there IS a gigs board?

**Points at last post**

talking about their new album now :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

2+2=5 wrote:
    **Points at last post**

talking about their new album now :cool:

And if you were talking about the pope's new hat now, would it make a scrote of a difference that's there a gigs/events board for you to post about gigs in? This board is getting congested with threads that by all rights should be in said board.

Advertisement