Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yello

Options
  • 09-02-2005 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Alright, I just found this fancy little site, here. Good to see I can find something else to waste my time while I should be doing other "more important" things. Anyways, just thought I'd say hello and well done. Now my goal will of course be finding out which person in poker rooms around is which person online--god, is that tortured english. Well a few are easy and I've figured those out. Anyways, looking forward to posting my poker problems and success(es) and whoever figures out who I am first I'll either buy a pint or popsicle--whichever suits.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Welcome...Injoy the MaDhouse

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Lets start off with who YOU are :)

There is a site called www.Antesup.com (my site) that has started a collection of photos and descriptions of players called Poker Paddies. have a look and see. I'm Tom Murphy and I play in the Fitz (and I've just realised I havent put myself into my own Player Profiles collection).

Anyway, welcome to Boards!

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭JuliusFranco

RexFerator wrote:
    and whoever figures out who I am first I'll either buy a pint or popsicle--whichever suits.

you sound english?
    you're not a dealer by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 RexFerator

DeVore wrote:
    Lets start off with who YOU are :)

There is a site called www.Antesup.com (my site) that has started a collection of photos and descriptions of players called Poker Paddies. have a look and see. I'm Tom Murphy and I play in the Fitz (and I've just realised I havent put myself into my own Player Profiles collection).

Anyway, welcome to Boards!

DeV.

C'mon, Tom, you're one of the ones who's pretty easy to spot...i mean you do "post a bit too much" and are, of course, God's gift to poker. Anyways, I was at the Trinity thingamig last night and it was better than I tought it'd be...nice to hear you snuck into the money--i guess, if you came in 18th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 RexFerator

you sound english?
    you're not a dealer by any chance?

First question: How dare you?
    Second: Nope, not a dealer, per se. Just enough to smoke for free, right.

• Advertisement
Advertisement