Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

H10 - Anyone got one?

Options
  • 09-02-2005 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭

I don't want to spark a debate on H10 vs. Mini vs. Zen

I just have a quick q.

Can anyone with a H10 tell me if thiers has iRiver Plus or uses WMP 10?
    And where they got it from (total price inc. delivery would be nice too).
    Any noticiable problems / annoyances with them?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

ordered it in red and it just arrived :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

I got one 2 weeks ago ! Using iriver plus

PROBLEM:- firware will not download. Also the irver player is very like windows media player.

I paid 269 as it preorderd it and I got it when it was released in the UK.

The colour screen is good and I've it about 4.5 gb full. The operating system on it need about 300 meg to run.

The headphones are very good sennheiser 400's and the battery life I have not did a timer test on it !

The syns is fast but you need to "use clean up" allot as it sometimes does not delete track you may have changed....

All in all its good.............. looking back would I spen so much for a gadget again.......... maybe............

7 out of ten, but I'd give the ipod 5 and zen 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭bringitdown

I saw a review that suggested it distorted bass / sound at higher volumes regardless of headphones. The other issue commonly noted is the alphabetical ordering issue.

I'm just a bit sceptical, have a iPod mini and used larger disk space Creative Jukebox players in the past was hoping this was the in betweenie that would work.

Decisions, decisions, decisions

I saw a review that suggested it distorted bass / sound at higher volumes regardless of headphones. The other issue commonly noted is the alphabetical ordering issue.

I'm just a bit sceptical, have a iPod mini and used larger disk space Creative Jukebox players in the past was hoping this was the in betweenie that would work.

Decisions, decisions, decisions

Alphabetical listing is a pain !! yes but in playlist you can sort that out !

Base is fine !! SRS Wow on it you can jig around !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Carlitos

i got h10 5 hrs ago and its broken...oh so broken....the firmware updated and after playing with playlists and stuff...im getting "system files missing" msg...h10 is now completely broken and is a very expensive paper weight

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

did you try to re-initialise it?

The formware should be just 1.06 there is an iriver plus update install that and plug it to your PC, sysn with Iriver plus only !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Carlitos

ive tried everything,initialize etc,ppl online have had similar problems,a mistic river admin posted me a link to fix it but the website was garbled question marks.if i dont get reply soon ill return it under warranty and get ipod or zen micro.

things like no stop button etc are very annoying

Carlitos wrote:
    ive tried everything,initialize etc,ppl online have had similar problems,a mistic river admin posted me a link to fix it but the website was garbled question marks.if i dont get reply soon ill return it under warranty and get ipod or zen micro.

things like no stop button etc are very annoying

there is a stop buton............ ;-)

read the manual !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭greglo23

Advertisement