Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiator Fri 11th Feb

Options
  • 09-02-2005 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

thanx to all those who made last friday such an excellent night,id didnt expect much less from such a brilliant line up....anyway this friday headlining are RADIATOR favourites EUPHONY, these guys have recently signed a deal in the states,though i dont know much about it,what i do know is that if you're into straight forward melodic rock get down and have a look....prior to the lads are dublin/derry pure balls to the wall rockers REUNION...returning to radiator after a very long absence are THE YOKES,definitely not to be missed,totally original,and they dont stop between songs!kicking this whole affair off at 8.45 are radiator newcomers STATIC UNDERGROUND,these lads really impressed at my START!sunday sessions at voodoo....so there you go,you know the drill,8eu/7with a flyer or by texting radiator to 0863908829

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭trevradiator

ps:this is followed by myself playing the best in indie alternative classsics,with a smidgin of dancey **** thrown in for good measure...and oh yeah,can you please remember to bring passports/garda cards or drivers licence...theres not a hope of getting in without them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

I'll be there and not square!

Where is it by the way? Will u play Queen is Dead for my sis, it's her birthday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭trevradiator

the same place it's been for the last 3 years,eamonn dorans....and yeah i'll be playing plenty of the smiths

Cool man, Dorans is a smelly kip though, to the scat-cave scat man!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭asp

go on Trev...play The Handles...if you want ti get everyone out at the end of the night!

Or you could warn every1 you're going to give them a bath, that'll get them out quicky'd splank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭knobbles

the hub is smellier,
    though i remember it being even worse before the smoking ban

True, there is this weird smell down the back by the seats, maybe someone left a dead fish there, or some of the girls don't shower?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ManFromPeru

Ive actually heard that the smell in the hub is due to the soles of footwear burnin, ive seen 2 lads been repeatedly ask 2 leave cos their dancin was 2 much of a stink, that and their over-talking to the cloakroom staff...

• Advertisement

'ave It You Slaaags!

thats only true for one of those lads though, so I've heard....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

bring back smokin in pubs to get rid of the smells that ppl started smokin to disguise in the first place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Beatman

nah bad idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭asp

I've been banned from the gigsmart forum :)
    Thats 5 times in 3 years! ****. All i did was BUMP the radiator post up. I dont even know why I go there. Maybe coz I know I wind them up so easily? They need to relax. Sure when their forum was hacked, they pointed the finger at me initially!
    anyway..GO RADIATOR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Beatman

Yeh i know what you mean asp. that TrevM bloke needs to relax. hes a twat, one minute he tells people not to post unless its doing something good 4gigsmart, n then the next minute hes askin a question looking for people to post, he pisses my **** off. i mean what the hell is a forum for, feckin cabbage!

peace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Less of the bitching lads....if you don't like it, don't go there. Simple as.
    :)
    xm

Advertisement