Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Rock is done with WWE

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

To be honest i wouldnt take too much notice of what Rock said , we all know in the wrestling business the door is never closed , to anyone. Look at Nash, Hall, Hogan the list goes on. It dosent sound like they broke their relationship under bad terms which should be a good thing , if WWE wanted Rock for Wrestlemania , he'd be there im sure of that. He just got different priorities right now , who could blame him , look at Brock he went after NFL stardom , flopped and now he wants back in but under ridiculous terms , Brock couldnt lace Rock shoes in what he means to WWE and its history , we'll see Rock in WWE again pretty sure of that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

To be honest i wouldnt take too much notice of what Rock said , we all know in the wrestling business the door is never closed , to anyone. Look at Nash, Hall, Hogan the list goes on. It dosent sound like they broke their relationship under bad terms which should be a good thing , if WWE wanted Rock for Wrestlemania , he'd be there im sure of that. He just got different priorities right now , who could blame him , look at Brock he went after NFL stardom , flopped and now he wants back in but under ridiculous terms , Brock couldnt lace Rock shoes in what he means to WWE and its history , we'll see Rock in WWE again pretty sure of that

Hall, Nash and Hogan etc. came crawling back because there was no where else to go at the time,after Vince bought WCW and ECW, and they can't do anything else , certainly can't act ( e.g. - Thunder in Paradise ).

Rock will no doubt make more appearances but i can't see him doing anything more than one match every blue moon.
    And that is not enough to turn the company around, Phenom.
    Finding The next Rock, or Austin, getting decent writers and getting rid of the manipulating HHH is the only things that will turn WWE around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

That couldnt be true cause if he did quit wouldnt be allowed to use the name "The Rock" could? i thought that was trademarked to WWE, like hogan trying to use "real american song" when he went to WCW.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Kio

stalfos wrote:
    That couldnt be true cause if he did quit wouldnt be allowed to use the name "The Rock" could? i thought that was trademarked to WWE, like hogan trying to use "real american" when he went to WCW.

hogan owned the real american gimick and the rock owns his also there by the way the rock had an interveiw with playboy mag and stated he was done so i think it could be over!

http://www.wrestlingexposed.com/headlines/7137.shtml

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

Id be very surprised if the Rock didnt wrestle at WM21. The hole theme of WrestleMania is going to Hollywood, plus the rock usualy makes appierences when there in the LA Area.

• Advertisement
Advertisement