Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you like Penny Arcade you're going to love this

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

that is fantastic!

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

:D Those crazzzzzzyyyyyy japanese

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

penny arcade is overrated imo. Its alright, but nothing to write home about.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Deadwing wrote:
    penny arcade is overrated imo. Its alright, but nothing to write home about.
    In fairness, it's very much aimed at online gamers, but I wouldn't be an online gamer in the slightest, and I still think it's great. Mainly because it makes fun of a lot of things we see here on boards too, not just necessarily during online games. It's the only non-"functional" site on my favourites toolbar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

More sad than funny.
    Getting old.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Well done deadwing and Da bouncy, you are now officially edgy and cool.

amp wrote:
    Well done deadwing and Da bouncy, you are now officially edgy and cool.
    wow, whatever was i thinking, expressing a personal opinion on a message forum?? Of course i must have been doing it just to look edgy and cool, thats the only possible excuse, maybe in an attempt to impress koneko or rainbow kirby. Because as we all know the one thing thats guaranteed to get the womens chairs moist is expressing a dislike for an online comic. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

Deadwing wrote:
    .... Because as we all know the one thing thats guaranteed to get the womens chairs moist is expressing a dislike for an online comic.
    Heh :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Drink my juice, it's fúcking nutritious

"smile.gif" AJ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I'm not sure what people were expecting, the title of the thread is "If you like Penny Arcade you're going to love this".

It makes sense that if you don't like Penny Arcade that you probably won't like the content of the thread and therefor shouldn't be bothered read it.

Deadwing, are you making a list of who's female on this board? Creepy ;)

lol sorry koneko, but you and rainbow kirby are the only women ive seen post on the games forum!
    But anyway i just wanted to point out i actually do like some of the penny arcade strips, it can be really good but some of its just too obscure to be funny :rolleyes:
    Tho some of the japanese stuff is funnier than the actual strips :D

Advertisement