Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia - Radio

Options
  • 09-02-2005 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Is it actually possible to get a half good FM Radio signal useing the nokia headset? Any little tips or anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I used to have no problems with my 6610, just keep the lead extended as much as possible. It also acts as the FM aerial I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Quick guide:

1) Attach headset and tune radio
    2) Hold handset in right hand
    3) Raise right arm to the fully extended position so your hand is in line with your body but above your head.
    4) Proceed on journey.
    Citeogs should reverse the procedure.

Not only will you get better reception but you are also keeping important body parts away from harmful if unproven radiation.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I had no previous problems with my 3200 and it's radio or with my new 6230... perhaps you live between two great big mountains?

If all else fails try BrianD's approach ;)

Advertisement