Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Another warning for ireland (if needed) ahead of the Isreal game

• 09-02-2005 9:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭

Isreal 3 - Croatia 3 tonight. FT score

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Im convinced we can beat them tbh we are playing well and hopefuly it will carry over to the isreal game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Wouldn't have expected anything less. Israel don't lose many at home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Croatia not that good atm , Israel should have won that game conceding 3 at home is a good sign.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

Exactly, if we were to even score two over there I would be very confident that we would come home with all three points.

Croatia arent great at the moment either so a draw at home with them is hardly a magnificent performance. We bet them in November 1-0 but as far as I remember we were far superior, and only for Keane missing a few easy ones we should have beaten them by more.

Going into the game, if both Keanes, Duff and Cunningham were to start I would be confident enough of winning the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I don't think Croatia are as bad as people are making out. They did OK at the Euro's IMO. I didn't see the Swiss game (probably the only one I missed) but the Swiss played well against France and dominated England for an hour so a draw against them is hardly terrible. Croatia also deserved to beat France and caught England on the only day they decided to play football. A week before the Euro's they beat a very good Denmark team 2-1 in Copenhagen. After the Euro's they beat Hungary 3-0 and Sweden 1-0 in Sweden.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Croatia have never really had a very bad team......still have soem very decent players playing with top teams in Germany and Europe....>Israel are difficult at home but I still think Ireland will win 2-0 if everyone is available.....with the way Roy is playing along with Duff and Reid improving all the time our midfield will run the show.....and I havent even mentioned Zidane yet!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

1-0 to Ireland with Israel conceading an undeserved penalty , which hits the bar and doesn't cross the line but is given as a goal , will do me against Israel away .

At home I expect a win against them , away I hope for a win against them .

Advertisement