Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Microsoft AntiSpyware

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Its good i use it over ad awear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Its been mentioned in just about every thread about spyware since its release, not to mention a long thread the day of release :D But never mind, its always good to rehighlight these things in case people miss them, though most of us vigilant people will know of it already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Its been mentioned in just about every thread about spyware since its release, .

Oops ! :o

I did search for spyware on boards & nothing came up....anyway, hopefully someone may find it useful :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I've downloaded it and installed it with a bunch of other windows updates but its not showing up on my pc :confused:

Actually, think i've downloaded it twice now but i can't find it on my system, i'll try that link later, see what happens.

WinXP pro sp2

/edit/ coola works

Advertisement