Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who is the funniest guy in the world?

Options
  • 14-04-2001 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭

this might have been asked b4.. but i have been told that without doubt, Billy Connolly is the funniest guy in the world. Is this true?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

no no no. ATM its gotta be that black guy ehhh... Chriss or summat. But the funniest of all time is Bill Hicks!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,579 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

its Lowtax clearly biggrin.gif

red_ice: you talking bout chris rock or chris tucker?

Eye ham zee Walroos.
    You ham zee Flyhead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Trev

Jack Dee is very funny. Lee Evans is also very funny. Billy Connolly is also very funny.

There's other very funny people out there that I cant think of right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sixpack's little hat

definitely bill hicks
    check him out on napster well worth the d/l

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Bill Hick's or Billy Connolly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Phil Kay is hilarious
    Tommy Tiernan also

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

mmm

Son Of Blam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

Hmmmmmmm ya that phil kay ( hope im not mixin him up with peter kay who is GAY) guy is a ****in brillant. I saw him at at the Cat's Laughs thingy in Kilkenny, he did this tour thingy on a bus, he had us mooning everyone from the top of a double decker tourist bus, while it drove slowly through the town. Then we tried to topple it going around a sharp corner *SCAREY*. ****in mad lad. up on the roof or the front bit. nearly got knocked off too by some power cables. vandalised some property, got hit by a toliet seat, tried to steal a ladder from an old cottage, all true, it was the best show ever.(oh gave us free drink vouchers at the end of the tour, truly brillant)

I have to totally agree with Fidelis aswell, i'll never forget Tommy Tiernan's shows.
    SNEEEEEEEEEEEARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
    NAVAN-NAVAN.
    smile.gif
    Brillance.

Mmmmmmmmm what you call that other Irish comedian hosted the mtv thingy mmmmmmm, think... ehhh... don't tell me i know...

... i really do know this... brian... no... mmmm...ahhh ****...ed byrne!!!!!!!!! yes that be him. at last been trying to remember that for 10mins.
    Anyheeeeeew he's great the first time you hear him. Talking about the girlfriend and the like.
    Jeff Green most ppl probally not heard of but did a classic impression of TRYING to have sex while ****ed. "LIKE SHOOTING POOL WITH A ROPE" smile.gif

and that one sketch done by the c rappy unbelieveables where he's ****ed at a funeral or something. By the way the rest of the videos sucked!

Thats all for now,
    Gideon.

PHIL KAY RULES just wish he hadn't streaked that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

oh I'd have to say George Carlin, he's been going for years and has some classic stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Hecate:
    oh I'd have to say George Carlin, he's been going for years and has some classic stuff.</font>

He might do... but he's also got some absolute sh|te material too...

Billy Connolly :... #1 ... no contest...
    Paul Whitehouse is a funny ****er too, tho'...

Chris Tucker sucks BFDD smile.gif

Bard

"and there was much rejoicing..."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Bill Hicks = God

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Jim Daniels

Steven Wright sometimes.

I bought some batteries but they weren't included..etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭boddah

so is chris rock
    and tommy tiernan
    and d'unbelievables
    etc, etc, etc

Durty auld Morris drums... they're fu*kin' great!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Jason Byrne.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Billy Connolly is my fave.
    Chris Rock is extremely funny ("No one gives a fluff about Daddy!").
    Bill Hicks - excellent, but too American and not universal like Billy.

As for "home grown" stuff - Tommy Tiernan rocks (I love the SNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR), as do Jason and Ed Byrne. Jason Byrne is great craic and he's just daft to watch on stage - guaranteed good night (he's in Vicar Street very often - go see him if you can).

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

[honey i] violated [the kids]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

Izzard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

I can't belive that Denis Leary has not been mentioned ... him, billy, ed burn and of course bill bailey .....
    well that's me spent. wink.gif

No !!!!! I will crush you with my Bare hands

Advertisement