Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

John Cena In The Next Predator Movie

• 10-02-2005 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

http://www.wrestlingexposed.com/headlines/7125.shtml

20th Century Fox is strongly considering making another Predator movie to add to the franchise. The studio is considering casting John Cena in the film, more than likely for the lead role. He would most likely play the son of Dutch (Arnold Schwartzenegger) from the first Predator movie. They will probably wait to see how his first movie, "The Marine", with WWE Films turns out based on his actig ability and fan reaction.

To make this bit of news confusing, a Century Fox employee stated that the movie would not be a remake, nor a prequel, but a restart. So basically, it just takes off from the first Predator movie but before the second Predator movie (maybe). The movie could take place in current times if Dutch's son was supposed to be born after the movie took place, or it could take place sometime in the 90's if John Cena's character was already growing up during that time. More news is likely to come in after "The Marine" is released in theaters.

Triple H and The Rock are currently both up for the lead role in "Masters of the Universe".

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

WWE is going hollywood for sure. It seems like it might be there new gimmick like "attitude". It's not a bad gimmick, i guess. I didnt even know the was a new predator movie. Who else is in it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

stalfos wrote:
    WWE is going hollywood for sure. It seems like it might be there new gimmick like "attitude". It's not a bad gimmick, i guess. I didnt even know the was a new predator movie. Who else is in it?

At one stage the rock was considered for the new predator movie but he turned it down apparently

Shin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭blackbelt

i think john cena would be fitting for the role in this new predator movie.he knows how to "sell" pain with his facial expressions.

regarding he-man and the masters of the universe.i am a huge fan of that as i grew up watching he-man.i think the rock and HHH are good candidates for motu.HHH has the look of he-man though.maybe HHH would be good for it but i cant stress how much rock would put all his effort into playing he-man.i reckon his work rate for a classic and long awaited film like he-man would make rock work harder to please motu die-hard fans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

AFAIK, the Predator movie is nothing to do with previous Predator movies. It just happens to have the same name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭blackbelt

explain that.im not sure what you mean.predator is a franchise and i presume patented an copyrighted.

if its nothing got to do with the predator movies how can they call it such as it would be a copyright infringement

• Advertisement
Advertisement