Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking for these alloys

Options
  • 10-02-2005 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭

Hi,

A friend of mine in the UK is looking to buy a set of these alloys. He can't find them anywhere in the UK, and searching on google is proving useless. They're called, or made by 'Nothelle'.

Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers,

Kevin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

they remind me of a Fiesta XR2 Alloys for some reason

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

I'd be trawling eBay - there are lots of wheels there and you can see pics easily.

BTW why does he want these - they are mung in the extreme?

Oh - I have a set of three spoke 13" wheels to fit a Fiesta if he wants them...

And a set of Punto wheels and a set of Cinquecento wheels and three sets of 10" Mini wheels. I can see why my wife wants me to leave..

'c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

The brand is J-Nothelle, I think theyre made exclusively for jags.

Manky...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭stratos

truly aweful looking :eek:

Advertisement