Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats wrong with EA games?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

rugby 2004...

What the ****..

I shelled out 60 euros for a game with awful sound (witha constant high pitched whine in the background), glitchy gameplay and super fun random crashing. (It regularly crashed while starting up and during games).

The game was clearly rushed for release before the 2003 RWC in a state that was nothing close to saleable.

It wouldnt bother me as much if it had been patched, but it never was. Obviously it didnt meet its sales quota.

With regards Bullfrog - their downfall was more to do with molineaux leaving then anything else i reckon. Dungeon keeper remains my favourite game of all time though.

Anyway, people don't like EA beacuse of the damage they are doing to the games industry. They are flooding the market withgames that will make them money, leaving original, and often better games a much smaller market.

Advertisement