Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone planning to go on holidays after the Leaving?

Options
  • 10-02-2005 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Can't wait to go on holidays after the Leaving, but am frightened the boy/girl ratio will be something horrible like 20 girls to a guy. Nooo! But still....booze aplenty :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Yeah, I'm going to Vienna, should be great craic. Trying to speak german while slighty tipsy at 2am will be an interesting experience at any rate... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭captain_frances

Haha, sounds deadly alright! Am off to Puerto Banus for two weeks, and then after that going interrailing for 3 weeks, shall be a blast! (Although will be broke... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

20 girls to 1 guy sounds fine for me!!!! nah its pretty 1:1 I hear.

I'm going inter-railing after first year of college, when I have a bit of money saved up...

Yay! Holidays...the only thing keeping me going through the horrible reality that is school. Ok, so in August, am going for two weeks to Spain, we're staying in a friend's place over there, so it's going to be fairly cheap, just pay for flight and spending money....then after that it's three weeks of interrailing. ^_^ squee!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

I'm going to kerry to a completely isolated cottage with my boyfriend and our mutual bestfriend, and staying for a week with as much alcohol and various substances as we can consume in the week :D should be interesting test as we're all planning to live together during college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭the smiley one

yeah holidays!! I'm goin to Marbella for a week after the LC - can't wait!!!
    Aw now I'm all excited and I have to go and study for my mocks........oh the let down......... :(

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Kevo

Goin to Amlunecar for 2 weeks with 40 friends from my old school. Its gonna be so good. Cant wait!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭rosa

Going to Zakynthos for a week in July with five friends- its the only thing thats gonna get me through the next few months.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

Going to prague with 12 other people for a week

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭[RS] Finch*

im off to my mates in france for a while with bout 10 close friends, the off to spain to another mates house for a few wks, gonna meet up with other ppl in my year there tooo, best part is accomodation is totally free!! =]

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Kevo

Finch are you in St Andrew by any chance? Your trip sounds very like my friend barries. Theres 10 of them staying in Tolouse and then Almunecar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭[RS] Finch*

yah, tis Fry, hows the institute going?

DamienH wrote:
    Going to prague with 12 other people for a week
    You're so lucky, I love Prague! I was supposed to be going there but the trip fell through.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

I'm going to Crete afterwards. Not really looking forward to it cus I'm going with the lads and leaving the gf behind. I won't be getting up to anything behind my back so I'm wondering how things will turn out. Fingers crossed it'll be at least decent anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Rebel Chick

I'm going to America for a month. It's a mixture of work and holiday. Can't wait! At least it is something to look forward to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Capall86

Holidays?? who wants holidays, when you can spend the first two weeks after your leaving cert blowing up half of wicklow! :D:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

leggo wrote:
    I'm going to Crete afterwards. Not really looking forward to it cus I'm going with the lads and leaving the gf behind. I won't be getting up to anything behind my back so I'm wondering how things will turn out. Fingers crossed it'll be at least decent anyway...

I know what you mean, I'm going to Gran Canaria with the girls but I'm the only one who has a boyfriend so I'm afraid I'll be kinda bored while they're all off scoring! However, the same thing happened to my brother (he had a girlfriend, not a boyfriend though) in Crete and he still had a great time

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Hey, what happens on holiday stays on holiday :)!!

Anyway, im going to ibiza for a week in September, with 7 other lads, which should be a laugh! Not sure bout ibiza, apparently a high volume of english people there, but hey we'd have fun if we went to bloddy mosney for a week so why not ibiza!

English girls, for the most part, are sluts (in the best possible way), so I'd be happy if I heard there were a lot of them going.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Thought I posted here already :S

Im going to Croatia for a break with the family. Only one of my friends did 6th year, the rest are in 5th so I might go on Holidays with them to celbrate or something!

- Sully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭lestats_bride

I'm thinking of going somewhere quiet and scorching on my own,maybe Italy.I'm going to pick up some brochures at the weekend.

Or else go and visit some friends in the US and i've never been there before so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Goin to the U2 concert the night i finish my exams and headin off to a quiet part of turkey to get cheap everything a week later. Should have a boards leavin cert party on the 25th of June when everybodys finished head into town for a pub crawl and get locked could put faces to the leaving cert posters on the boards if we can see by the time the nights over that is.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Goin to the U2 concert the night i finish my exams and headin off to a quiet part of turkey to get cheap everything a week later. Should have a boards leavin cert party on the 25th of June when everybodys finished head into town for a pub crawl and get locked could put faces to the leaving cert posters on the boards if we can see by the time the nights over that is.

Dont mean to be an awl moaner but life isnt all about getting "plastered" in the pubs!

- Sully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 JennyKate

my 3 friends and i are completely broke so we've decided to head down the country in our car and go camping for half of july in cork, kerry where ever should be really great and cost saving also! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Tara!

Sadly no money to go anywhere sunny or anything like that, but wil go to London for two days after the leaving, and then of course, at the start of July, better than any holiday, Oxegen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 punky bruster

Me going to U2 day after i finish the leaving-YAHOO!!!!!!!cant wait!!
    Really wanna go on a SUN holiday but afriad im extremely broke!-Anyone know of some cheap FUN resorts????

Yup. Aran Islands!

leggo wrote:
    Yup. Aran Islands!

Heeheeheehee....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 punky bruster

Preferably a place that is AWAY from ireland, like spain, turkey etc.....!
    Thanx anywho........

Advertisement