Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone planning to go on holidays after the Leaving?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

I'm going interrailing with ten lads from school, its gonna be the best month of our lives, we're kinda toying with the idea of trying to get about 50 or 60 people to go as part of a big group, descending on cities and causing general mayhem, we're going for the month of july and if anyones interested just pm me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭sarahg_angel69

headin to crete myself the last 2weeks of july!! cant wait!! was full of blokes last year n this year lookin to be the same!!! i no bout 10 girls goin n bout 50 lads!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Tour of father ted locations followed by some time crawling around the streets of cologne, should be a larf!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

anyone else goin to tenerife? Im goin the last two weeks of july!! Hopeful its not a sausage festival like crete last year!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

anyone else goin to tenerife? Im goin the last two weeks of july!! Hopeful its not a sausage festival like crete last year!!
    We were going to go to Tenerife, mainly for the surfing! But we ended up going for Gran Canaria instead - I would have preferred Tenerife, but seems we got a cheaper deal in Gran Canaria and I was outnumbered. Grump. You'll have a great time though - practically guaranteed good weather, and (unlike Crete) you can actually flush paper down the toilet, which is a huge bonus :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Going to Germany (and Holland) for a week two days once im finished with my German mate. Should be some session :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Camogie Playa

Oxegen in July will be enough for me and my friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

Oxegen in July will be enough for me and my friends.

ill see you there!! Cant wait!! ;)

ya it will be brilliant, are you camping for the weekend?We are. i cant wait cos theres a load from school going up too!!Cant wait to see Kasabian and Killers Greenday!!Need to bady save money for supplys during the weekend!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Johnerr

tenerife has to be!!!

Inish Oirr hahaahahahaha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Well im off to Egypt with 2 of my friends start of september for 10days... cant wait!!!!
    we contemplated the whole Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Crete thing but it just so ordinary, we wanted to do something different...and hey presto..Egypt! I understand that not everyones cup of tea...but hey, whatever floats your boat i suppose!

I'm gonna go to Oxegen if I can secure a summer job - otherwise I can't afford it, cos I'm already going on holidays and need all my money for that! The other problem is that I'm not really the type that likes camping, and I also don't like not being able to wash (so I may not be the Oxegen type)

trust me you'd soon forget about those tiny details when you arrived.Shur everyone will be in the same boat regarding washing...maybe take an extra long shower on the Friday before going

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

I'm going to work in the USA after my LC, It's not really a holiday, I suppose. But at least I will have some savings for Uni. (*in theory anyways)

trust me you'd soon forget about those tiny details when you arrived.Shur everyone will be in the same boat regarding washing...maybe take an extra long shower on the Friday before going
    Yeah, everyone's telling me I should just bring along those Nivea facewipes and some deodrant and use that for washing - but I wouldn't be able to wash my hair!!

(I know, I know, I'm such a girl)

Advertisement