Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lead guitarist and Drummer wanted

• 10-02-2005 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hey, me (I play bass) and a rhythm guitarist/singer are looking to form a band. We've been playing a few years each and have been in a few bands already. Guitarists influences include OCS, Stone Roses, Oasis, The Jam, The Who, Small Faces. I'm into U2, Counting Crows, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Creedence, Jesse Malin, Ryan Adams. However we want to focus mainly on originals because we're got a good few songs written so far. We plan on gigging once we're fairly polished so no worries. We're looking for people around 17-19 (or thereabouts) and with about roughly 2 years experience on their instrument. We're based in South Dublin.

If you're interested, give us a shout. We'll arrange to meet in a rehearsal studio.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭2+2=5

wher in south dublin you based?
    im playing guitars a few years... influence: pink floyd, pearl jam, muse, bob dylan... blah blah blah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Bass369

We are based in crumlin(guiter/singer) and tallagh (Bass Player). I take it you play lead yeah.Where you from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Burke

i'd might be interested in that. i'm a drummer from south dublin. i'm 18.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Bass369

What are your influnces. where abouts in south dublin are you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Bravo792

hey ya'll i'm interested in playing with you guys. i'm 20, play rythym/lead guitar...been playing for nearly 3 years. into some rock, blues, and jam music. i can also lend some vocals if needed. let me know if you're interested

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

gotta love the Counting Crows/Jesse Malin/Ryan Adams!!

Nothing like a nice ol' Goodnight Elizabeth solo, or a mellow Brooklyn every now and again!

Advertisement