Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Tuner Card Help??

Options
  • 10-02-2005 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi
    Help is needed, I bought one of the TEVION TV CARDS from ALDI recently for €40. It didn't work in the 1st PCI slot that I tried it in but it is now working o.k. except the sound quality is not great.
    There is a kind of crackly feed back to the sound like the type of sound you would get from a T.V. that was not tuned in properly.
    Maybe it is my own computer's fault ( its sound card may not be good enough, although it is a fairly new PC).

Anyway, I really like the idea of the TV tuner card and what I really wanted to ask is what other T.V. tuner cards could people recommend that have all the same features as the TEVION card + more if possible, I don't mind paying a little bit more as I will probably leave the original one back to the shop as I am not happy with the sound.

Any experience of WIN TV, Hauppage?
    Thanks a million
    Goll

Comments

Advertisement