Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

large guys

Options
  • 10-02-2005 9:08pm
    Site Banned Posts: 29

Hi all
    i would like to ask one thing, how many guys in ireland from the ages of 16 to 25 are large as in chubby??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

Im far from chubby

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

i would like to ask one thing, how many guys in ireland from the ages of 16 to 25 are large as in chubby??
    Ted! I'm hugely confused.

In response to your question, I have no idea. Nor do I have any idea what relevance this question has here. If you're looking for statistical or poll information regarding population demographs and corresponding weights, I recommend you ask the Central Statistics Office. They may have relevant statistics that they may be authorised to release to you.

If you're looking for less empirical information, then nobody here is qualified to answer that question. Some guys are chubby, some are downright fat, and some are not. Test this hypothesis yourself by walking down a busy street.

I don't see this thread going anywhere. What exactly are you looking for? Chubby guys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭newgrange

There's a chubby chasers club on Queer.ie if that's what you're looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

never understand this "chubby chaser" jargon
    I'm chubby and if some one chased me I'd not get very far, or be fit for anythign if caught :)
    :D

• Site Banned Posts: 29 mayoman1976

i was just would like to know how many gay chubby guys there are out there if you understand what i mean.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Not really, as swiss said this is abit odd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭newgrange

We don't know how many gay guys are out there, let alone how many are chubby.

If you are asking are there gay men who like chubby guys, yes there are. There are gay guys who exclusively like big guys, and they are called 'Chubby chasers'. As I have said before, there are groups for these particular interests, and I would imagine a post to one of their groups will soon give you an idea of how many are out there. Posting a general question to a non-specific LGBT group is not really the way to find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

There's a Chubs & Chasers forum here: Queer.ie chubs & chasers forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I don't like that forum, far too many forums, far too many labels.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

True, they have spread things way too thinly with way too many subforums. Especially considering not that many people post there.

It was a spinoff of the gaycork.com forums. Gaycork.com is a much better site IMO. It used to have seperate "Gay men", "Bisexual" and "Lesbian" forums but now they're all amalgamated which I think is much better.

But I reckon for people looking for "speciality" topics it's good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement