Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just a Q

Options
  • 10-02-2005 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭

whens the best time to catch a populated phantomfm chatroom...?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Why not suggest a time or create a poll where people can pick a time then after a few days have the poll closed and ask Pete Reed to sticky a thread with the chosen time in the title.

Also include a link to the chatroom in the thread.

That way people will spot at a glance when the chatroom is populated and will be able to access it directly from here.

It used to be Sunday evenings, back in the day, during the "Two Petes Talk Rubbish".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

careful amz.. that could be a trick question!
    but yeah used to be sundays... whatever happened guys?? get those petes back on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

How I do miss the rubbish they talked...
    funniest talk show bar none!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

that was aaaaaagggeeess ago... i wonder now that the licence is go and phantom'll be broadcast on air, will they continue to use the internet as a medium for broadcasting, cos its always fun chattin to the djs as they're doing the show, makes it a lot more down to earth, like everyone in the chatroom has an almost direct input into the show..., but i think we can rely on phantom not to forget its roots

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

ah the olden sunday nights in the chatroom.. they were so much fun! what with duvets and requests and the like

• Advertisement

i made an aquaintance with a girl on there and subsequently met said girl at witnness... so i'm all for sundays in the phantom chatroom

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

Did you go under the name shanannigan... shanannigan???

Also anyday during the week after the hour of 8 the place used to have people.... namely me, nun and howie.... but still... we were people... in the loosiest sense of the word.....

I'd be in there but the new one doesn't work for me anymore :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭monkey lover

IGNORE THIS POST

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭monkey lover

Yeah, I don't like the new one

The old one was much better.

I miss talking to Howie too, and Christi, My cyber mam and dad!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

Cyber Incest!

• Advertisement

i did leg.. the girl i made acquaintences with had just won tickets to witnness, thats almost 2 yrs ago now... jaysus.. i met her at witnness and i'll let you guess the rest... anywho her screen-name was lizzeh-bag... anywho... ummm yeah...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 buellershow

I've done radio and it's really awesome to have the listener interaction if you can keep your eye on the broadcast end of it and respond occasionally. As for chat, I'm up for anytime, just let me know so i can translate it into states time zones.

Advertisement