Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reyes

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

You think my opinions are tripe, and blinkered, yet claim to want constructive debate, you don't see the problem here?

As for me scorning Wenger, you obviously havn't seen any of my posts about him, but seems to want me to hate him, so thats ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

There is no contradiction in declaring the belief that the motive for an expressed opinion (certainly one that conflicts with rational judgement) is motivated by something other than the desire for objective discussion; and then expressing the desire for objective discussion. It's a completly natural follow on.

But I'll leave it at that... ah yes... this is the whole reason I left the soccer forum in the first place...

Enjoy your noise....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

such niavity is really quite endearing....

It seems this whole thread is merely about 'my teams players are more loyal than your teams players'... it's all rumour and nonsense and NO-ONE here can categorically say that any one player from their team would never consider a move - yes yes we all know keane is going to retire at United... but there's not much of a transfer market for 34 year old's...

Paul Scholes :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Ah, so your whole post is based on a flawed assumption, pehaps you should stop assuming.
    Careful, you'll hit your head on the ceiling if you don't get down from there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

The Muppet wrote:
    Thats ironic considering your own ban for flame baiting and your recent comments questioning my patrioism in the Ireland thread.

First of all sorry about saying ban , I remember now it was exclusion .
    My own ban was from a post by my brother (Tuxy , he was pissed off cause I used his pc without asking ) .

I called you unpatriotic because you supported a club before your country , that was unfair I suppose as you may still love your country .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

thank you d22ontour - you have just admirably proved my point

thank you d22ontour - you have just admirably proved my point

In what way :confused:

That i named a player who could have made more money elsewhere and stayed out of his loyalty as you asked

Or by our players are more loyal than yours which apparently someone stated :confused:

Players and clubs have little loyalty between them with the odd exception :rolleyes:

Players are like pieces of meat sound familiar, if players want to move they will, if clubs want to sell they will

Im not sure if Oldham would have paid more money to be honest .

Big Ears wrote:
    Im not sure if Oldham would have paid more money to be honest .

They offered him £1000 a week and prawn sandwiches for life :)

• Advertisement

d22ontour wrote:
    They offered him £1000 a week and prawn sandwiches for life :)

So thats where United get their prawn sandwiches from .

Lots of prawns in oldham, supply outstrips demand, something to do with over producing/ under consuming :)

Advertisement