Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subcity selling Anime DVD's!!!!!

Options
  • 11-02-2005 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

I'm not sure if someone's posted about this but i was in subcity in town today and they had a shelf with a lot of anime SERIES DVD's. Had evangelion, generator Gawl and Z.O.E. dolores to name a few. Theres only one shelf of them but its the first place I've seen to have these since Forbidden Planet went out of the anime DVD buisness. :D

Comments

You'll find a decant selection of Anime in most of the Red Light Records as well. Sub City is very expensive compared to some of the deals you'll find in Red Light. I got Cowboy Bebop the Movie for 15 euro In Red Light, it was 30 euro in Sub City.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Whereabouts is Red Light Records?

Theres one on shop street across from Zhivagos and another across from game, not sure what street that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Thanks for that, will take a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Will have to check out Red Light :)

Sub City changed their supplier in January and are really getting som good stuff in :D
    A pox on FP but then again their prices were even worse :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

Just been to sub city today. They've beefed up their anime dvd section a lot. Had the platinum edition of neon genesis evangelion, Akira and a lot of others as well. Their prices suck though. 34 yoyo's for one.

• ne1 know where to get dragonball z in galway? wheres subcity by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

It near the yamamori noodle place in the Trinity college area. I forget the actual street its on, Afink it was St. Georges street or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Its just off George's street - between the two enterances into Dunnes...or whatever damn one it is :)

I so want to buy Z.O.E. but they dont have the first disc and Im simply too lazy to poke them to get it in..

Advertisement