Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WrestleMania Revenge @ The Point

• 11-02-2005 1:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

from wwe site
    WWE SmackDown! Presents WrestleMania Revenge!

Date: 04/21/2005
    Time: 8:00 p.m.
    Venue: The Point Theatre
    City/State: Dublin, Ireland

On-Sale Date: Friday, February 25
    Ticket Information: Box Office, www.ticketmaster.ie
    Ticket Prices: 70E, 60E, 50E, 30E
    Charge-By-Phone: (01) 8363633 or 0818 719 300

Event Notes: Come see all your favorite SmackDown! Superstars!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

2 questions :

1. Will Trish Stratus be there ?
    2. Will Stacy Kiebler be there ?

Who are the smackdown stars now anyway, I gave up trying to keep track of who's raw and who's smackdown after stephanie mcmahon left !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

2 questions :

1. Will Trish Stratus be there ?
    2. Will Stacy Kiebler be there ?

Who are the smackdown stars now anyway, I gave up trying to keep track of who's raw and who's smackdown after stephanie mcmahon left !

Both Trish and Stacy are on the Raw roster.

Look up WWE.Com and you can get full roster lists from each show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

Having seen both ladies in person I could gloat and in fact I think I will....Playboy Evening Gown Matches are best when they start without the evening gowns!..and Trish..TRISH IS A FCKUN DISH my friend....all the women are as sexy or even sexier in person...I know I'd hit that! lol

Having seen both ladies in person I could gloat and in fact I think I will....Playboy Evening Gown Matches are best when they start without the evening gowns!..and Trish..TRISH IS A FCKUN DISH my friend....all the women are as sexy or even sexier in person...I know I'd hit that! lol

Think you need to go for a cold shower MF !

You're right though, great to see them in person at the Point last year, and Steph.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Damn it anyway, can't get decent SKY sports reception in the north pole for love or money !

Still, I must have a look on the Interweb for some "information" on Trish & Stacy.

Santa

P.S. A mate of mine met sable once and got her to sign a copy of her playboy mag (It was at a playboy do)....he said she was the hottest woman he's ever seen (Yes, ever better than Chyna :eek: )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Do you think Chyna is hot? Just thinking about her......*hurls*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭R.D

Here's hoping the Taker will be included in this tour...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

yeah taker hmmm doubt it though.

One of the main reasons im going is to see taker. I'd be fairly mad if he didnt show. Im taking it RVD will still be injured by then yeah?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Brow wrote:
    One of the main reasons im going is to see taker. I'd be fairly mad if he didnt show. Im taking it RVD will still be injured by then yeah?

Yes,RVD won't even be fit for the planned ECW PPV from what I've heard.

• Advertisement

Yes,RVD won't even be fit for the planned ECW PPV from what I've heard.

That's a p*sser, i'd love to see Van Dam live.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

ECW PPV

news to me, when shall i be expecting to see this

Apparently around june sometime in new york for one night only. THta swhy theyre snapping up the likes of Chilly Willy, Super Crazy and NEw Jack these days in talks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

does anyone know what time the point tickets go on sale?

as in, is it 8am or 9am?

nm wrote:
    does anyone know what time the point tickets go on sale?

as in, is it 8am or 9am?

It was 9:00 last year, but that may change.
    Details should be up on Ticketmaster site a few days before hand, or else ring them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

ticketmaster.ie says 14:00 but the guy at ticketmaster in dungarvan sed 9 i unno

Must get tickets...

Advertisement