Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mr. Toad and Mr. Hedgehog

Options
  • 26-04-2001 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

There was once Pink Hedgehog in the land of Oz who was tired of people slagging him about his colour. So he went to his friend Mr. Toad for advice. "Toad" he siad, "I hate my colour, how can I get it changed?". Toad looked at him and snarled "You got problems? Look at me! I am canary yellow!". "Well" siad Mr. Hedgehog, "lets go to the Good Fairy and ask for her help".

So off they went to see the Good Fairy. When they arrive Toad leaps ahead of slow Mr. Hedgehog and into the house. "Wait here" he croaks to Mr. Hedgehog.

Once inside Toad explains their problem and the Good Fairy is sympathetic. She brews up a magic potion in her magic cauldron and tells Mr. Toad to get in. "I can't swim!" he croaks.

"A toad that can't swim?" siad the Good Fairy. Kindly she lifts him in her soft hands and holds him over the cauldron. "Now hold your breath!" In a practiced move the Good Fairy flips the Toad and catches him by his tackle.

Then she dunks him in the cauldron. When he come out she places him on the ground and says, "Now open your eyes Mr. Toad. The Toad opens his eyes and exclaims "I am green, just like everyone else. But hold on! My tackle is still canary yellow!"

"Oh I forgot, go to see the Wizard of OZ he can help you. So off Mr. Toad hops.

Next comes Hedgehog. "I cannot lift you if you cannot swim as you are too spikey" says the fairy. "But I cannot swim!" shreaks Mr. Hedgehog!

"Don't worry, just go see the Wizard of OZ" siad the Fairy. "How do I find him the Wizard of OZ?" asked Mr. Hedgehog.

"Follow the Yellow Pr*cked Toad!"

Keep your powder dry and your pants moist

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

though i am normally against the death penalty, to inflict that EXCREMENT of a joke on the unsuspecting public deserves capital punishment

Truly the worst joke i have ever heard in my entire life, if i hear a worse one, i shall be forced to kill myself

Advertisement