Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vancouver this summer

• 11-02-2005 11:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭

Hi i was one of the lucky few to get an application for a canadian visa which is good, but none of my mates managed to get one which is bad. So it looks almost certain I will get this visa and if i go be on my own.
    but i'm still going, which is looking ever more daunting. I was just wondering is there anyone else out there who is in the same position and would they like to travel with me this summer to Vancouver, I'm an easy going person and not too fussy, I'd just think that it would make things easier and more fun for everyone, if 2+ people went together.
    It would also bring the cost down a good bit if we were renting together etc. If you think you'd like to do it just let me know and we can talk some more.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Shelliestar

Im heading to Toronto!! ...which is of no use to you i know but im still all excited about it. Theres a bunch of us heading though but still some who didnt get the visas and are on the list, dunno if theyll get em or not but ah wells. If you decide to go to toronto instead let us know, we're super friendly...well i am... and the rest are fairly well behaved

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭rob w

When are you planning on going to vancouver, i just got a non student visa but my mate who applied didnt so im going alone too, im not sure on going to toronto or vancouver though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭yeraulone

I'm in toronto at the moment and its bleedin freeeeeeeeeeeeezing!!!!! :eek:

Advertisement