Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anthrax: Belladonna era line up to reform for 25-year anniversary concert

Options
  • 11-02-2005 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

From Blabbermouth:

Former ANTHRAX guitarist and self-proclaimed "only heavy metal Swiss-certified watchmaker in the world" Dan Spitz has launched his new official web site at www.spitzandyourmother.com.

The diminutive, "born-again Christian" six-stringer will be reuniting with his former bandmates — including ex-ANTHRAX singer Joey Belladonna — for the group's special 25-year anniversary concert at Holland's Dynamo Open Air festival on May 7 in Hellendoorn. For the occasion ANTHRAX will appear in their classic pre-1993 lineup consisting of:

Scott Ian - Guitar
    Joey Belladonna - Vocals
    Frank Bello - Bass
    Dan Spitz - Guitar
    Charlie Benante - Drums

ANTHRAX are said to be planning a series of concerts featuring Belladonna, Spitz and Bello this summer, including an appearance at the 10th anniversary edition of Ozzfest. Sharon Osbourne is believed to have promised ANTHRAX a slot at this year's Ozzfest but only on the condition that they perform with the classic lineup that was responsible for some of the band's most successful albums.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

I hope that is not true. Especially the Sharon Arsehole bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

If that is true, i will make it my life's ambition to kill her. She really needs to be killed. Preferably humiliated somehow beforehand, then killed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

New singer is well better than Belladonna

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Static-SC

I prefer the Anthrax line up there is now.. Saw them last year Dublin and it was one of the best shows i have been to.. They should be able to play as they are now at Ozzfest and not have to make the newer members stand aside..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

they were ****ing on fire that night in dublin last year. as were machine head as i can see from your picture. it would be nice to see but i could see john bush not being a big fan, and with the release of the greater of two evils i dont see it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement