Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O2 Holiday Vouchers

• 11-02-2005 12:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭

I got a text message from an 086 number yesterday saying that I had won a 200euro holiday voucher from o2 I just had to reply with my name and address. I checked the o2 site but didnt see anything about it, and i dont remember entering any competition. There was no way of knowing that the text was from o2, it wasnt one of those premium text numbers either.

Anyhow i checked the site today and it looks like its offical and all that. I'm just curious has anyone else won one of these?

I'll have another read of the site and see what the terms and conditions are.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 223 ✭✭namaimo

Maybe ring O2 customer service and ask them are they doing such an offer before you text back... i'd be a bit sceptical myself tho...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Father Hackett

yea agree; text back name and addr is dodgy.. Ring cust care; if it came from O2; they'll know about it if it's true

Advertisement