Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Joke

Options
  • 26-04-2001 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭

A man had great tickets for the Tipp v. Cork Munster Final.
    As he takes his seat another man comes along and asks if anyone is sitting beside him. "No" he says, "it's empty". "This is incredible!" said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Munster final, a Tipp/Cork one at that, and not use it?" He says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. My wife was supposed to come with me, but she passed away. This is the first Tipp match we haven't been to together since we got married." "Oh ... I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find someone else - a friend or relative, or even a neighbour - to take the seat?" The man shakes his head sadly. "No. They're all at the funeral."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

*LOL* biggrin.gif

class.

- Ciaran
    karate-kid.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

hee hee, i know some ppl like that biggrin.gif

"just because ur not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after u!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Hunter-FLUID

HEHE Nice.....

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf