Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Anyone know good anti virus websites ???

• 11-02-2005 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Anyone know good anti virus free download websites. Dont want software with a poxy thirty day trial either. I'm using things like avg & stinger & avast, but looking for ones better than these

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Trizo

I use F-Secure they give a 6 month trial use and its very good.
    On the Microsoft site it gives a list of reccomended anti virus products and also the free trials or special offers.
    if you just want information on virus's try www.sophos.com

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭gaz123

Nice one Trizo. I'll give it a shot anyway. I can live with 6 months. 1 month just completely ****s me off when it comes to free trials. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭MickFarr

AVG Anti Virus

This is free with free updates for life. You can set schedulers, check the history. Very easy to use, It's the Bees Knees!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭gaz123

Cheers for your reply, but if you check my first post I mentioned I'm already using that. Cheers anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

PC-Cillian is suppose to be good, as is Bit Defender

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭MickFarr

gaz123 wrote:
    Cheers for your reply, but if you check my first post I mentioned I'm already using that. Cheers anyway

Oops! Sorry :o

Advertisement