Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mushroom plugs

Options
  • 11-02-2005 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭

hi im after something similar to this this is the only place I ve seen this type of plug been sold I ve tried numerous online as well as local shops but nout :( , I was wondering if any1 know where I could get something like this in 4mm either online or in ireland it would be very help

Joe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Jetpilot

Hey man, are you sure you cant get those plugs from that ebay guy? I dont speak much German but the line "Grösse 2: für Löcher mit Durchmesser ca. 4 mm" i think means the second lot has a dimension of 4mm, plus he does post worldwide!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭j0e

yeah i emailed him its only for one plug which was rather annoying but i've found these 2 beauties link 1 link 2 . As you can see not the cheapist but a month without kebabs will be worth it :D

Advertisement