Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REMINDER - $10 Boards tournie SUNDAY 8PM

Options
  • 11-02-2005 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭

The next online tournie is at 8pm on Pokerstars this Sunday. Password is 'shortstack' as usual.

Bounty is on Drakar (lirril)

Can you do better than last week ? Shouldn't be hard for Dappergent !

The Tuesday game is also at 8, can some one post results for that one as I will away eating snails and frogs legs whilst doing my best to become the first boards EPT champ !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I'll be there. I'm aiming for mid table obscurity this time. Baby steps.

I won a ticket to the $350,000 tournament for Sunday too so it could be an evening of pokerstars for me. Though I'm thinking of wussing out and taking it in tournament dollars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

Play it !
    It is one of the best online tournaments you can enter. You get 2500 chips to start and you may be playing some top names. Gus hansen plays it often. I have played it a few times, the best I made was 9th for over $5k profit.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I should be ok for this.....I hope to do better than my 6th place the last time.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I'll be there again. My broadband connection 'aint working so be prepared for modem dropouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

ill be there, thanks SS.

how you get the ticket for that Dapper? what kind of satellites they running?

new to Pokerstars too, so are tournament dollars just like fitz credit?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

Yeah, T$ can be used to buy into any pokerstars touirnament. Just like real money except you can't withdraw it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

DapperGent wrote:
    I'll be there. I'm aiming for mid table obscurity this time. Baby steps.

I won a ticket to the $350,000 tournament for Sunday too so it could be an evening of pokerstars for me. Though I'm thinking of wussing out and taking it in tournament dollars.

Me too. BigSynergy on PS. You gotta play this one. Will hopefully be playing both ;)

karlh wrote:
    ill be there, thanks SS.

how you get the ticket for that Dapper? what kind of satellites they running?

new to Pokerstars too, so are tournament dollars just like fitz credit?

Go to the tourney section and click on satellites and look for the $10 re-buy satellite games. Alot of plumbing so play tight till at least half the field is gone then play your own game.

Advertisement