Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proof that Superheros just won't work in real life...

Options
  • 11-02-2005 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭

... without access to a Hollywood costume designer!

The City of Heros team are having a "Dress up as your character" contest, and the results are, frankly, disturbing in a few cases... I'd be grateful to not see these people poncing about on the news, though some of them may have made local headlines...

http://www.cityofheroes.com/media/costume_contest.html

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Maybe a cull is in order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

LOL, thats so old, it was an event for halloween. Some were truly scary, others, amazingly well put together. Ah yes, the jolly times we used to have in college looking at these pics :D

I still cant believe this one didnt win Something! Diva 7 for teh win!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

here here!

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

So... unbelieveably... hot.

And thus my belief in "Hot/F/16/Ca" lives on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

LOL, thats so old, it was an event for halloween. Some were truly scary, others, amazingly well put together. Ah yes, the jolly times we used to have in college looking at these pics :D

Damn! :eek: She's way hotter than her character!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Yow, time to start playing City of Heros.

Advertisement