Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stoat rides again

Options
  • 11-02-2005 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Stoat has finally finished the album, and we're back in business, starting with the launch of our new single "The Saltee Tango" in The Lower Deck, Portobello on Feb 18th, with guests Groom, House of Mexico and Dayo. We've only made 100 copies of the single so if you want one you better come along early

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Heard you on 2fm.

Deadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

Deadly eh???

Heard the single last week... pretty nifty... fair play lads!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭asp

Wow, Stoat. I remember you guys from a few years back. The Kids Are All Asleep or something or was it called Happy Day?
    Anyway, welcome back lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 egg_

Twas called "Oh Happy Day" and there was a line "the kids are all asleep" ...
    See you on Friday? I hope so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭delorentos

a very welcome return mr stoats, a very welcome return indeed..
    looking forward to hearing the album.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 egg_

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭bobzee

Looking forward to the gig tomorrow night...in fact I'll bet it will be just deadly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

the lower deck is a cool venue.
    its kinda weird, apparently it used to be a strip club!
    hopefully people won't be talking too much, they tend to do that at good gigs... :)

Advertisement