Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone got KOTOR2?

Options
  • 11-02-2005 8:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭

Anyone got it? Hows the game like? I heard its as good as the first one :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Got it months ago when it was out in the US. It's good, not as good as the first, but good nonetheless. Definitely recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

is everything the same but the story ? kinda looked dated to me from the screenshots i saw. like a kotor 1 add on

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

It's the same engine but with some improvements (different levelling up in some parts, more options). The graphics still look good, I don't think graphics alone should define whether you play a game or not. There are better looking games out there, but does that really matter? Good story, good characters, great games.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

Yeah I have it for the Xbox, looks wise it's not really any more impressive then KOTOR1. It is more or less the same game, with some improvements to the charecter system, just a new story. Still fun all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

Got it ysterday. So far liking it :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement