Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bannings

Options
  • 11-02-2005 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭

Rising from discussion in This Thread, I'd like to raise the issues of a couple of bannings I have on forums run my Amp. I'd lke the banned lifted, or at least to be told how longer more(maybe forever) I will be banned for. Not interested in arguing over rights and wrongs of the bans. Probably won't post in the forums in question as I've turned into a boards lurker these days, but I would like this addressed as it's slightly annying having to log in and out. End result is I don't bother, and I miss out on events.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Trojan is willing to unban moi, but some error in the system won't let him access to the moderator tools.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Er, right ...

Wasn't your original problem with WhiteWashMan?

He doesn't care. Amp is the one stonewalling moi.

I understand how you don't want to deal with the crap amp can put out, but trojan is willing to unban me, as evident by this thread, and wwm is generally indifferent to moi these days. The other moderator is unwilling to discuss the issue on any level, therefore he looses the right to block another mod unbanning me. All I need is yourself or another admin to fix trojans problem so I can be unbanned.

Duly noted.

• Advertisement

So whats the story with this.

modutils.php has been restored.

Advertisement