Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation MultiTap

Options
  • 11-02-2005 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm just about to buy this from amazon.co.uk. It says "Format: Playstation" and on the official Playstation 2 multitap, it says "Format: Playstation 2".

Now I know you can use PS1 controllers on a PS2, so is it the same for this multitap or will it not work on a PS2?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

As far as I know, PS2 is backward compatable (PS1 controllers work on a PS2), so it should...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

ok cool, I'll risk it for a biscuit!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

:( I just saw this page, and if you read "lady crisps" comments, it says PSone compatible only!

That's a shame. Anyone else know where I could a ps2 compatible one for around the same price?

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

you must get a specific playstation 2 multi-tap, playstation 1 multi-tap won't work with a PS2 unfortunatly.

Advertisement