Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Road trip with my cat.

Options
  • 11-02-2005 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭

Just wanted to post to hopefully spread some handy advice about bringing pets along on long journeys.
    Two weeks ago myself and my girlfriend went on a driving holiday around Ireland, Ring of Kerry etc. Well we all know the problems of getting people to look after the cat etc so we decided to bring Suki along with us.
    We dont have a cat carrier so we ended up using a simple generally available container for her and it worked very well. For the drive from Dublin to Kerry we stored her in the back seat to keep her near to our voices. Here is a photo of her just before we set off on the trip (my gf took the snap).

cattrip3kh.th.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

This is either a sick joke or you shouldn't own a cat.

If you can afford to go on holiday, afford the film to take a picture of that unfortunate animal, then you can afford to get up off your ass and go to the pet shop to buy a proper cat box.

Doing the Ring of Kerry with a cat in a lunch box!! Indeed!! I smell a troll .. a moderator troll!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Just wanted to post to hopefully spread some handy advice about bringing pets along on long journeys.
    Two weeks ago myself and my girlfriend went on a driving holiday around Ireland, Ring of Kerry etc. Well we all know the problems of getting people to look after the cat etc so we decided to bring Suki along with us.
    We dont have a cat carrier so we ended up using a simple generally available container for her and it worked very well. For the drive from Dublin to Kerry we stored her in the back seat to keep her near to our voices. Here is a photo of her just before we set off on the trip (my gf took the snap).

cattrip3kh.th.jpg

HAHAHHAHAH

classic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

If you notice the cat has plenty of room to move on either side. And yes, there are airholes! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

If you notice the cat has plenty of room to move on either side. And yes, there are airholes! :rolleyes:

The cat seems a bit distressed though :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Well is any animal happy when it gets put in a catbox/catcage? Animals hate to be confined for long spaces of time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 k0ge

I love you Lex. heh.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Lex I dont know whether you`re trolling or not(Trying to be a Lenny if you ask me) but Im banning you for a month.PM me if you want the ban lifted.
    Thread locked.
    Richie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement