Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Residence rumours and related ramifications

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

Caoimhe wrote:
    Question - Why the puking?
    attention seeking?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

maybe instead of a treasure hunt they could get matt to puke around the place and whatever team finds the most puddles wins

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

If that means I can come back then I'm all for it. I just hope it never happens to any of you!

is there any reason for it btw, pukey mc pukerson?

According to Western medicine no! unfortunately. I've a tube down my throat and everything!

Supposedly there is something in Chinese medicine though!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

So you just randomly puke for no reason? Perhaps a well-aimed punch in the stomach will fix you right up...

Yet again violence towards me Caoimhe. I'm hurt

Ah you know you like it.

Yeah i love being abused! :(

kinkeh!

• Advertisement

Quite you. there are pictures of you groping so shuddup

Oo-er, put them up by all means Matthew.

oh its around here somewhere

I'm too lazy to look. So you're safe for now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

so res isnt changing? so everything isnt pointless? bleh...

wait wait wait john, brand spankin shiny res where all you lot stayed is the one attached to sporta place, no? isnt that across from (C)?

obsoiv:

(A) (B) (C)
    (D)

or something? is there not one behind italian folks' res? plus, italian folks' res has a quad, so thats not the one aonghie is on bout is it?
    hah, the pointlessness of this conversation...but whatever, bring it in, i wanna know..
    and havent the fees gone up a fairly hefty amount? i dont like that extra 75e or whatever it is..

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

there are only 3 resi and the fee's have only gone up €50 and no-one's moving anywhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

but..but..but..the diagram shows..

nevermind. i just thought there was 3 res"i" and then another attached to the sports place, across the way from res (C) but alas, it appears i was wrong..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

hang your head in shame my son :D

the 3rd res is the one attached to the sports complex

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Oisín Collins

nosmo wrote:
    ..But then there's nothing left to yearn for as you leave your room that smells like cigarettes and vodka and has a glow in the dark penis on the roof.. (This room actually exists)
    And surely the CTYIers would only occupy a floor and a bit, the place is much bigger than the old res.

I know this is TOTALLY off topic by now but then again so is the whole thread. I'd like to verify this quote. It scared the hell out of me and MacDara one night. We thought we had finally gone entirely mad.....der. The same room also smells very suspiciously like cigarettes which no amount of anything will clear. Right on the money Hugh. Ah, good times! I also remember the bottle, and the time I had to sleep in wardrobe Matthew!! That was actually good fun though so all is long forgiven.

Gotta say that despite all the rumour re-routing (it started with unwarranted alliteration and it should continue that way!) I am disappointed that the thread starter didn't think to contact CTYI. Care to offer an explanation Raph?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I was trying to make Bowler do it. You used to live with me college boy, you know first hand how lazy I am

I was trying to make Aonghus do it

Advertisement