Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Halfords in Liffey Valley

Options
  • 12-02-2005 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if Halfords has opened in the Liffey Valley retail park yet? I heard they were supposed to open around the start of february.

thanks,
    BrianD3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

I thought they were supposed to be opening in Coolock, they applied for planning in Coolock?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭kdevitt

BrianD3 wrote:
    Anyone know if Halfords has opened in the Liffey Valley retail park yet? I heard they were supposed to open around the start of february.

thanks,
    BrianD3

They're open on the 18th

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

They have a store open in Coolock - I was there before christmas.

I believe there are also plans to open a store in Belgards Retail Park, Tallaght in the coming weeks/months.

I hope the new stores are better than the Coolock branch - I found it a bit disappointing to be honest !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

bought some electrical contact cleaner for 5 euro there. they are good for some stuff like wipers and wheeltrims.
    very expensive for standard service parts like oil and batteries. at the end of the day they are a retail operation and will never be competive with wholesale motor factors but the retail experiance makes up for this to some extent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭shabbyroad

they've opened in Blanch shopping centre - at the retail park near lidl
    staff need to be trained in how to use their checkout equipment though... on my 3 visits in the last couple of weeks there's been a queue and all I wanted to buy was feckin lightbulbs and wiper fluid.
    all those boy-racers parked outside too. pretty funny. plenty of bored girlfriends too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement