Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Everton vs. Chelsea

• 12-02-2005 1:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭

WTF THE **** IS BEATIE AT, I HOPE HE GETS FINED A ****ING MILLION EURO, BASTERD :(

Everton now have a huge huge huge mountain to climb

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

he deserved it the twat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

PHB wrote:
    WTF THE **** IS BEATIE AT, I HOPE HE GETS FINED A ****ING MILLION EURO, BASTERD :(

Everton now have a huge huge huge mountain to climb

What did he do?

ball was played into the corner and Gallas was leaving it go.2 of them running together he tried to catch Gallas with his head the first time and missed then ran behind him anc caught him with a headbutt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Bleedin' Clown! So early on in the game aswell. :rolleyes:

B.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Twat as if it wasn't going to be difficult enought with 11 v 11.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

It wasn't it headbutt, it was more like a ram, he was running behind Gallas and just ran his head into Gallas head.
    stupid, ref was right beside him, wtf was he at?

Everton now need to play for a draw :/
    But ya know what htey say about 10 men being harder to break down

---
    Just noticed somethign very clever by Mourinho, he is pushing Makelele up front, because he knows his creative threat which wasn't being used, not is being used now, very good

it was a headbutt if he threw his head forward which he did. overpaid twat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

One of the worst pitches I've seen this season.

you can say that again. to be there is even worse. they should have the money to keep it in shape

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

kensutz wrote:
    you can say that again. to be there is even worse. they should have the money to keep it in shape

It looks very heavy . It must be very draining to play on. you would have to suspect that the the extra work Everton have to do due to being a man down will tell in the second half when they start to tire.

Tiago must have made about 7 fouls now, yet no yellow, crazy stuff

gah

1-0 Tap in, Guddy.

Booyeah, Terrys gona miss the FA cup tie with newcastle, **** yeah :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Tiago = sh!t.

Beattie - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH IN YOUR FACE YOU SHIP-JUMPING B@ST@RD.

Everton pushing for a late equaliser, I hate them so much. At the time Chelsea scored, Everton had 1 shot on goal (off target), while Chelsea had 20. Same as last week.

Full Time.

Jesus, there's plenty of people that underestimate the power of confidence. :) Tiago and Kezman are both excellent players, end of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Harry2001

huge, huge, huge, huge, huge three points for Chelsea!!

Beattie is a twat

Its not that hes ****, besides the fact he had 5 free shots none of which hit the target, and I'm saying I could have done better than that :) As could most people here :)

He had a bad day today, but I was just pissed off that Riley didn't book him considering he booked Cahill.

Gee, I wish he was bribed by United for todays games, we should really branch out :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭kleefarr

PHB wrote:
    Booyeah, Terrys gona miss the FA cup tie with newcastle, **** yeah :)
    I think thats what they want. Be free for remaining league games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Duffer was super especially in the second half, Tiago's shooting was woeful but he kept possession most of the time and was tactically aware. C'mon City!

I can't imagine its what he wants, considering that hes played almost every single match for Chelsea, infact I think he has played every single minute of football this season for Chelsea, right? Terry

Who Tiago? it was a battle between him and Smertin, he hasn't played every game.

Sorry PHB didn't see Terry in your post.

PHB wrote:
    I can't imagine its what he wants, considering that hes played almost every single match for Chelsea, infact I think he has played every single minute of football this season for Chelsea, right? Terry
    If he got booked against Newcastle he would have missed the Carling Cup final. I was listening to Chelsea's official commentary and they think Makelele might even be rested against Newcastle so he doesn't get a 5th booking and miss the CC final.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

eirebhoy wrote:
    If he got booked against Newcastle he would have missed the Carling Cup final. I was listening to Chelsea's official commentary and they think Makelele might even be rested against Newcastle so he doesn't get a 5th booking and miss the CC final.

I wonder will Terry do a Beckham and come out and admit he got deliberately booked? Somehow, I think not. Even despite the number of headers and blows to the head he has taken he ranks miles above goldenballs in the footballing intelligence charts.

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    I wonder will Terry do a Beckham and come out and admit he got deliberately booked? Somehow, I think not. Even despite the number of headers and blows to the head he has taken he ranks miles above goldenballs in the footballing intelligence charts.
    Well he did admit only last week to fouling a player so Huth (I think it was Huth) could get a clear header on goal. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

eirebhoy wrote:
    Well he did admit only last week to fouling a player so Huth (I think it was Huth) could get a clear header on goal. :)

ya but that was obvious what he had done , as Huth did the opposite for him later in the game , there was no doubt it was prerehersed , where as Beckham just seemed to have been aggrevated by Thatcher ? , and then fouled him while further injuring his rib .

Advertisement