Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hdip Interview's this week:Likely Questions?

Options
  • 12-02-2005 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

The HDip in Education interviews are this week. Just wondering if anyone here took the interview before, & what questions are likely to be asked, besides the normal ones, like why you want to be a teacher etc.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

lie your pants off....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

I take it you're in tcd..
    I have an internship interview on tuesday but I've never really had a real interview before and dunno what to expect.
    So I went to the careers office and jesus did they know their stuff.. I was very impressed with them.
    They gave me all this litereature to about the people I'm being interviewed by, what they want and expect. They lent me out a video detailing interview technique. They set me up with a quick session with the science career fella who helped me with the more specifics of what they'll be looking for etc, what to play up and what to play down..

I strongly recommend goin there on monday.. It's the black door on the buttery side of the chapel, then go up to the 3rd floor (just incase you don't know). Just tell them what you typed here and they'll sort you out.

Advertisement